Break away to FireSky Resort and Spa
Who says you have to stay cooped up indoors in during summer in Arizona? We've put together a great rate and days worth of activities to do in Scottsdale this summer. Whether you're driving in for the weekend or taking your summer vacation to the desert, FireSky Resort and Spa will help you escape the heat.
- Relax with a day at the Spa. The best part is you don't have to leave the resort: Jurlique Spa is on site.
- Splurge at Fashion Square mall. You'll stay cool for hours with over 250 shops to choose from in this indoor mall.
- Cool off in one of our pools while sipping on a cocktail from Aqua Bar & Grill.
- Hike Camelback Mountain - get up early and make it to the top before the sun is in full effect.
- Experience the arts and culture at Frank Lloyd Wrights's Taliesin West Architectural tours or the Museum of Contemporary Art. Don't miss the art walk in downtown Scottsdale every Thursday nights at 7pm.
- Experience Scottsdale after dark. Drink and dine at one of the many restaurants and bars.
- For the more adventurous: explore the Sonoran Desert in a Hummer or luxury SUV off-road tour or cool down while white water rafting in the Upper Salt River.
- Call, (480) 945-7666, or email our concierge will help you plan our summer weekend escape or check out Experience Scottsdale.
Book online or call (800) 528-7867 and mention rate code SFBP.
Interested in a Spa or Shopping Package? Check out our other promotions »