Spring Training is Here: FireSky Resort & Spa, near Scottsdale Stadium, hits it out of the park.
FireSky Resort & Spa is a homerun for baseball fans traveling to Scottsdale to cheer for their favorite Cactus League teams during the Spring Training season. Located just a short 10 minutes from Scottsdale Stadium, the official San Francisco Giants Spring Training facility, FireSky Resort & Spa is an ideal home base for fans who want to stay close to the MLB action. Our central location also puts us close to the home stadiums of the Colorado Rockies and Arizona Diamondbacks (along with easy freeway access to the fields of the 12 other ball clubs). Plus, Old Town Scottsdale's buzzing restaurant-and-bar-packed scene, perfect for guests whose evenings have extra innings, is located within walking distance of the resort. FireSky also offers a complimentary shuttle for travel within three miles of the resort, just to make it that much easier catch a game or celebrate with fellow fans.
Book Your 7th Inning Stretch at FireSky Resort and receive:
- 1 flight of local beers from Four Peaks brewery and a bag of peanuts
- Bring your game ticket in and receive 20% off your food bill in Taggia!
- Morning coffee and tea service in living room, hosted evening wine reception in living room, 24-hour access to in-house fitness room, and for Kimpton InTouch members daily newspaper delivered to room and wireless internet access.
Helpful Tips to Plan Spring Training Trip:
- Check out the latest schedule and buy tickets
- Get directions to Spring Training Stadiums
- Scope out the Old Town Scottsdale nightlife
- Call our concierge at (800) 528-7867 with questions, to arrange other activities or for other local tips
When you stay at FireSky Resort & Spa, you might want to bring your mitt, because baseball fever is catching.