Explore Old Town Scottsdale from FireSky Resort & Spa.
Old Town Scottsdale is the heart and soul of the city, and FireSky Resort & Spa is perfectly located to take advantage of all it has to offer. At its center is historic Old Town Scottsdale, a colorful area that still carries the flavor of the old west. You can almost hear the spurs jangling from cowboy boots clomping along the wooden sidewalks, and the horses snorting as they're tied to the hitching posts that still stand in front of several of the old shops.
But Old Town Scottsdale is not relic from the past. It's very much alive and well, with nine walkable neighborhoods filled with boutiques, art galleries, restaurants, nightclubs and all sorts of attractions. A free downtown trolley makes it easy to explore. Just park your car once and hop onboard for a tour of the town.
Old Town attractions near our boutique hotel include:
- More than 100 art galleries in the Scottsdale Arts District
- Scottsdale Fashion Square, an upscale shopping mall with 100s of premium brand stores
- Hundreds of boutiques, shops and restaurants at the Scottsdale Waterfront, SouthBridge, and Fifth Avenue Shops and Boutiques
- The Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts
- The Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art
- More than 80 lounges, bars and nightclubs in the Entertainment District and the rest of Downtown Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Stadium, home of the San Francisco Giants during Cactus League Spring Training