Among the prettiest, and most serene accommodations in Scottsdale AZ.
At FireSky Resort & Spa, all the elements come together to create a warm and inviting luxury experience, in vibrant Sonoran style. All of our hotel accommodations are designed with your comfort, as well as your convenience, in mind. With gracious service and sumptuous surroundings, we give you a cozy resort in the heart of Scottsdale that anticipates your every need-just what you would expect from a Kimpton Hotel.
You will enjoy these luxuries in our rooms and suites:
- Complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access for Kimpton In Touch Members
- Complimentary morning newspaper in the lobby
- Multi-line phones with voicemail and speakerphone
- Flat screen TV in all guestrooms
- Fully-stocked honor bars (Energy Star rated) with organic options
- In-room safe large enough to fit a laptop
- "Forgot It? We've Got It!" essential travel items
- Bring your pet with you-FireSky Resort and Spa is pet friendly*
- Complimentary pet amenities for you in your guestroom including food and water bowls and bed*
- In-Room Dining from our acclaimed Taggia Restaurant
- iHome docking station with alarm clock (Energy Star rated)
- Overnight shoe shine and valet/laundry service
- Amenities of home, including iron and ironing board, hairdryer, and plush bathrobes
- In-room laptop safe
- Designer spa-inspired bath amenities
- Pillowtop mattresses and plush feather pillows
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Check in: 4:00 p.m.
- Check out: 12 noon
- Accessible Features
*PLEASE NOTE: Only our patio and courtyard guestrooms accommodate you and your furry companion. Pet free rooms are available upon request.
FireSky Resort & Spa, a luxury boutique hotel in Scottsdale, AZ, artfully pampers you in elemental style while supporting a sustainable planet.
All Patio Guestrooms feature a patio or private balcony, and are available with 1 King or 2 Queen beds.
Enjoy gorgeous garden views from this 400-square-foot guestroom with a patio or private balcony, available with 1 King or 2 Queen beds.
Lagoon View Guestroom
Situated around our Mediterranean-inspired lagoon, these 400-square-foot guestrooms offer a private patio or balcony so you can really enjoy the view. Available with 1 King or 2 Queen beds.
Pool View Guestroom
Take in relaxing resort views of our sandy beach-bottom pool or lushly landscaped main pool from the patio or private balcony of these ultra-comfortable guestrooms.
This large, 800-square-foot private-resort suite is available in either a 1- or a 2-bedroom floor plan, with 1 King or 2 Queens in each sleeping room. The spacious living room also features a queen-size sleeper sofa. Both a treat and a retreat, every Parlor Suite offers a generous terrace that overlooks the torch-lit pool, Mediterranean-inspired lagoon, or mature tropical gardens.
Our magnificent 1,200-square-foot Presidential Suite is the most luxurious of our accommodations, designed to pamper our most discriminating guests and visiting VIPs. This beautiful space provides gracious views of our colorful gardens and tropical pools from a sprawling private balcony, and features 42-inch flat-screen TVs, 300-thread-count Frette linens, wood flooring, adobe walls, a full private dining room, a graciously appointed living room with fireplace, and a King bed in the oversized sleeping room.
Accessible Patio Guest Room
Our Accessible Patio Guest Rooms are outfitted with 1 King or 2 Queen-sized beds, and available with a patio or private balcony. This 400-square-foot accessible room features a roll-in shower and is available with special communications features.
Accessible rooms are available at the hotel to meet your needs. When making a reservation please select from the available accessible guest rooms or choose "Accessible" from the My Room Requests options on Step 3 in Online Reservations. If you have any questions please contact our Reservations Specialist at 480-424-6089 or Jahmal.firstname.lastname@example.org. For voice reservations please contact 800.528.7867.