FireSky Resort & Spa. A Scottsdale Resort & Hotel Where all the Elements Come Together
Step through the sweeping front doors of FireSky Resort & Spa in Scottsdale AZ and you're immediately enveloped by the theme of this cozy deluxe resort, "The Elements." Here, fire, water, earth and air sumptuously blend to create a magical world of comfort and beauty. Stroll by the lush lagoon, pamper yourself in our all-natural spa, or simply recline with a cocktail in the poolside shade. This is the Arizona resort experience you've always wanted. Worries? You'll forget what that even means.
Once you're fully rejuvenated, We invite you to explore Old Town Scottsdale, the World-class golf courses, shopping, Scottsdale dining and art galleries – then come back to FireSky Resort & Spa for the signature comforts of our boutique hotel:
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel for Kimpton's loyalty program members
- 3,500 square feet of pure relaxation at our onsite Jurlique spa
- Two luxurious pools, hot tub and playful sandy beach
- Hosted evening wine hour from 5 - 6 pm every night
- Taggia, a Coastal Italian restaurant where you can dine inside or on the patio under the Sonoran sky
- Over 14,000 square feet of flexible meeting space in 13 meeting rooms with WiFi access
- Complimentary, fully equipped on-site fitness facility with 24-hour access
- Outstanding pet-friendly services and amenities-your pets are our best friends, too.
Our boutique Scottsdale, AZ resort is top rated on TripAdvisor, provides friendly service with Kimpton style and perks. So relax, well take care of everything during you next Scottsdale vacation.
Summer Sale - Up to 20% Off
It's time for one last summer fling. Kimpton Karma Rewards members take up to 20% off + get double stay credit.
Margaritas and Arizona sunshine...need we say more? Enjoy a pitcher of margaritas on your staycation.
Summer Lovin' Meetings
Host a meeting by August 31, 2014 and choose up to three lovin' rewards when you book by July 31st.
Classic Italian fare made with local and organic in-season produce. Don't miss Chef Massimoâs handmade pasta.