Love Arizona as much as we do? Then stay. Enjoy a staycation at Scottsdale's FireSky Resort & Spa
FireSky Resort and Spa is an oasis of elements nestled in the heart of Scottsdale: cool pools, spacious tranquil guestrooms and great food. You may never want to move further from your lounge chair than for a dip to cool off in the pool, but if you do FireSky is near Fashion Square, museums, golf courses and other attractions that make Scottsdale such a favored destination.
Tequlia and Tanlines
Is picturing a summer escape by the pool making your mouth water with anticipation? We've got a welcome pitcher of ice cold margaritas from Taggia bar just for you to enjoy at our paradise pool. Book our Tequlia and Tanlines package. Cheers!
Available thru September 7, 2014.
Enjoy These Great Amenities
- Wireless Internet access for Kimpton In-Touch members in all of the guestroom, the lobby living room and pool areas.
- Hosted evening wine hour nightly from 5 - 6 pm.
- Transportation in our luxury vehicle with-in 3 mile radius of the hotel, for easy access to shopping, dining, and more.
- Onsite 24-hour fitness center with free weights, treadmills, recumbent and upright bicycles, and elliptical machines.
- Bring your furry friend - we're a pet friendly property.
Things to do during your Scottsdale Staycation
- Splurge at Fashion Square mall. You'll stay cool for hours with over 250 shops to choose from in this indoor mall.
- Experience the arts and culture with Frank Lloyd Wrights's Taliesin West Architectural tours or the Museum of Contemporary Art. Don't miss the art walk in downtown Scottsdale on Thursday nights at 7pm.
- Experience Scottsdale after dark. Drink and dine at one of the many restaurants and bars.
*Pre-paid, non-cancellable, and non-refundable. Reservation will be charged at time of booking.